Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other device when visiting this website.
Some cookies are used by Google Analytics so we are able to see statistics that show us how many people have visited our site and which pages they have viewed. These are general statistics and do not show an individual’s site usage.
We never pass any visitor data to third parties.
You can block, disable or delete cookies by following the instructions in your browser’s help function, although this may prevent you from using some sections of this website.
No financial information including credit and debit card data is stored by this website.
A variety of personal information may be collected through this website, including your name, email and other contact details, demographic and geographic information. In some cases such information must be submitted in order for you to access certain sections of this website or to perform specific tasks through the services available on this website. Nevertheless in all cases you voluntarily and knowingly submit this personal information.
Some other information is collected automatically as soon as you arrive at and browse this website. Such automatically collected information includes your IP address and related geographic information, your web browser type and version, and the device and operating system that you are using to access this website. This website will also record a list of web pages (URLs) that you have visited, starting with a referring site followed by your activity on this website, and finally the web page that you exit to. This information is used solely for measuring the general activities of all visitors to this website. We do not use this data to track the activities of individual visitors. Cookies and similar data may also be created and recorded in order to provide specific services and deliver useful functionality through this website. By using this website you agree that such automatic data can be gathered.
The publishers of this website will make all efforts to keep your personal data secure and will never willingly sell your personal data to a third party except without your prior approval.
Unless required by law, the publishers of this website will never disclose your personal information to third parties.
Any data collected may also be used by the publishers of this website for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products and services
- Improvement of this website
- Market research purposes
- Other internal uses
Third party websites and services
The publishers of this website may from time to time employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing, and design and development of this website.
The providers of these services may be given access to some of the data collected through this website, including your personal data, for the purposes of carrying out their services.
Change of business ownership and control
In the event that ownership or control of all or part of this website is transferred to another body, then data collected through this website may also be transferred to that other body. Such data will be transferred to the new owner under the condition that such data is only used for purposes set out in this privacy statement.
Controlling your data
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact us using the contact form on our website.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Changes to this policy
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Hannah Lloyd, of & They Made, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me using the contact form on our website or at firstname.lastname@example.org